AME 469: Introduction to Robotics
This course considers robotic kinematics, including descriptions
and rigid transformations, manipulator kinematics, inverse manipulator
kinematics, Jacobians and singularities, trajectory generation, and introductory
surveys of robotic vision, mobile robot motion planning and artificial
Time and place: TTH 12:30-1:45, 140 DeBartolo.
Robot Web Sites:
- Homework 1, due January 27, 2000.
- Homework 2, due February 3, 2000. Solutions (3 pages, postscript, PDF).
- Homework 3, due February 17, 2000. Solutions (3 pages, postscript, PDF).
Hint 1: to easily distinguish the different frames in
the images, view the solutions on a computer useing ghostview
or acroread, because on a computer monitor the frames will be
illustrated in color.
Hint 2: if you print the solutions, print the PDF
version. The postscript file is so large that it takes a
long time to print.
- Homework 4, due February 24, 2000. Solutions (3 pages, postscript, PDF).
- Homework 5, due March 3, 2000. Solutions (8 pages, postscript, PDF).
- Homework 6, due April 6, 2000. Sample code is available.
- Homework 7, due April 20, 2000.
Last updated: January 26, 2000.