AME 550 Homework 0

Due Friday, August 27, 2004.
goodwine
Site Admin

AME 550 Homework 0

Post by goodwine »

1. Register on the course web page before class on Friday by clicking on the "Register" button near the top of the course web page. Complete the required fields and any other optional information.

Note: you must enter a valid Notre Dame email address.

As a username you may use your afs id, or anything else you want.

Keep in mind that you may want to ask questions regarding homework problems by posting here. If you feel that you might hesitate to post a question or answer under your real name, selecting a more anonymous username may be desirable.
  2. After you register, post a reply to this by clicking on the "Post Reply" button. You can say whatever you want for the subject and text -- just demonstrate that you can do it which will prevent you from using the inability to do so as some sort of lame excuse later on in the course.
  3. Join the ame550f2004 usergroup by clicking on the "Usergroups" link near the top of the page. This allows registered students designate the class in which they are enrolled.
Dave

testing

Post by Dave »

testing
pberges

testing

Post by pberges »

jluecht

Post by jluecht »

test
jmayes

my first post. i'm so proud

Post by jmayes »

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
Dayu

Post by Dayu »

here i am
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

my account works

:evil: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: 8)
stefan

Post by stefan »

working
byoung4

working

Post by byoung4 »

Go Irish!
Laughing_Tulkas

Post by Laughing_Tulkas »

I like this guy's eyes :shock:[/code]
Laughing_Tulkas

Post by Laughing_Tulkas »