Due Wednesday, November 22, 2006.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1596
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:54 pm
- Location: 376 Fitzpatrick
- You may consult any reference including the course text, books on reserve for this course in the Engineering library and any other published material.
- You may use Mathematica or other computer packages; however, you must show your work to receive any partial credit.
- You may not consult any other person other than the course instructor.
- You may not cosult any homeworks or homework solutions from this course in previous semesters.
- This exam is due in the instructor's mailbox in the AME office before 3:00 on Wednesday, Novermber 22, 2006.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all problems are from the course text.
- Chapter 5, number 2 (note that you can do parts (a) and (b) without doing the first part).
- Chapter 5, number 4
- Chapter 5, number 6
- Chapter 6, number 5
- Chapter 6, number 12
- Chapter 6, number 15
- Chapter 6, number 23
- Chapter 7, number 7
- Chapter 7, number 8
Bill Goodwine, 376 Fitzpatrick