Due 4:00pm, Friday, December 15, 2006.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1596
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:54 pm
- Location: 376 Fitzpatrick
- You may consult any reference including the course text, books on reserve for this course in the Engineering library and any other published material.
- You may use Mathematica or other computer packages; however, you must show your work to receive any partial credit.
- You may not consult any other person other than the course instructor.
- You may not cosult any homeworks or homework solutions from this course in previous semesters.
- This exam is due in the instructor's mailbox in the AME office before 4:00pm on Fridayday, December 15, 2006.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all problems are from the course text.
- Chapter 1, number 11.
- Chapter 2, number 9 part (i)
- Chapter 3, number 4 part (e)
- Chapter 4, number 48
- Chapter 5, number 5 (plot a reasonable number of terms)
- Chapter 6, number 25
- Chapter 7, number 24
- Chapter 8, number 32 (note there are two matrices -- one is on the following page).
Bill Goodwine, 376 Fitzpatrick