Next: Serial Communication
Up: Analog and Digital Interfacing
Previous: Learning Module Exercise
The purpose of this learning module was to allow the
to build and program a simple system that interfaces to
mechanical switches and light emitting diodes. The
should have learned the following
- How the IO pins in the MicroStamp11 are used.
- How to set the direction state of an IO pin.
- How to safely interface an input pin to a mechanical
- How to safely interface an output pin to either an
LED or a capacitor.
- How to build simple LED drivers using transistor or
IC current sources.