Next: Output Compare Interrupts
Up: Serial Communication
Previous: Learning Module Exercise
The purpose of this learning module was to allow the
student to build and program a simple system that measures
a voltage and displays it on an LCD. The student should
- the difference between synchronous and asynchronous
- how to use the asynchronous (SCI) serial interface
on the MicroStamp11
- how to use the synchronous (SPI) serial interface on
- how to interface the MicroStamp11 to a slave device
such as the ADC0831.
- how to interface the MicroStamp11 to a serial device
such as the BPI-216 liquid crystal display.